As Singapore turns 48 this August,
I invite you to join me in sharing all the things YOU love about Singapore.
It doesn’t matter if you are a citizen, permanent resident or a foreigner.
It only matters that you have had an encounter with Singapore at any point in your life.
WHY SENSATIONAL SINGAPORE?
Last year, we celebrated Singapore’s birthday with our personal stories of how much we love our unique places in the country with LOVING MY SPOT.
Take a trip down memory lane as far back as you like.
- What were your fondest childhood memories, growing up in Singapore?
- Are there any sensations that you remember that seem to have become scare or perhaps extinct, in Singapore? e.g. I recall the Rojak Man on bicycle coming by every weekend, and I was sent on an errand to go downstairs to buy rojak.
- What are the things you miss of Singapore past?
- Do a reminiscence party with the older folks in your family or neighbourhood. Have them share their fondest memories of old Singapore.
- Choose an icon that best typifies that Unique Singapore Sensation, and tell us why.
- If you could create an icon to capture the Sensational Singapore Spirit, what would it be?